are dcli group files no longer generated by the exadata configuration tool?

  • From: Freek D'Hooge <freek.dhooge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Group <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:15:41 +0200

Hi,

I'm doing a re-imaging of an Exadata and I noticed that the exadata
configuration tool no longer generates the dcli group files (dbs_group,
cell_group, ....) and that these where also not generated during one of
the installation steps.
Does anyone know if this is intended behaviour now, and if so, if there
is a script that can be used to generate these?

Kind regards,

--
Freek D'Hooge
Exitas NV