Re: adding new node on windows (Oracle 10g R2 RAC)

  • From: "Syed Jaffar Hussain" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kerber, Andrew W." <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:48:57 +0300

Thanks for the reply.

However, I am looking for windows one not the unix.

I have initially tried all searching from my side, but, couldn't succeed
getting any article for windows.

Metalink has one article, but, it was for 9i, not 10gR2.

Jaffar

On 7/3/07, Kerber, Andrew W. <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 There are numerous articles on this.  Try googling 'oracle rac add node',
or searching the metalink site.  Below is one article on otn.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/vallath-nodes.html