Re: What to look for in STATSPACK report

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:16:36 +0100

It's not (just) the alcohol and your brain, Rachel.

The trick is to turn into a Kremlinologist - you know, those guys we
used to have in the West that tried to guess what the Hell this article
in Pravda really meant?

Or a Sinologist (or is it sinusologist?) - they're still working on
trying to understand what this or that article about the Chinese
leadership really means.

Or even better turn into an Anjokolkologist. This enables you by magic
to read between the lines of stern denials and definitive yesses and
noes from this great mind.

It was run by Vertias for a while (we all saw this), but the deal is off
and it's back in Anjo's control, possession, basement and hands.

Mogens