Re: Virus attack ?

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:04:42 +0100

Kresimir

Too late, the "Hey dude" subject went on my
destroy list some months ago so I don't try to
check it any more.  But you're probably right
about the back track.

I just threw a warning  to the list because I think
"Hey Dude" was one of those that used to scan
a system for any email addresses and pick a
random to/from - and anyone on this list probably
still has ListGuru@fatcity somewhere in their post box.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Optimising Oracle Seminar - schedule updated May 1st