Re: Understanding Terracotta caching

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:48:07 -0700

Thanks Richard and Alex.  Richard made the same points I was trying to make
to the D.A. about reworking the portions that are causing problems.  Alex
made some very good points and asked some questions I hadn't thought about.
I will definitely be asking some more questions.

I have no opposition to caching, I just want to make sure I understand what
we're trying to accomplish and that we do our due diligence before signing
off on yet another piece of software that didn't gain us anything and might
have the potential to make it worse.  Sure would be nice if we had a way to
do load testing.  Still waiting for Oracle to get an 11g version for our
platform.  Such is life.

--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.