Re: Unable to start srvctl on RAC Nodes

  • From: Ashwin <ashdbablog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:22:48 -0800

I found out one more thing which might be the issue

when i set SRVM_TRACE=TRUE
i see the DB compatible version 10.2.0.0

but in my spfile and controlfile the version is 10.2.0.4

Can this be a problem?

I was thinking that since i've upgraded my CRS and ASM to 10.2.0.4 this
should not be a problem ideally or maybe I am wrong.

I tried to reset the compatibility to 10.2.0.0 and start the database but it
wouldnt come up

Regards,
Ashwin