Ultra Search Sample Query Tool

  • From: deen dayal <deen.dayal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:52:00 -0500

I could not get much of help from Oracle documentation about this. I think
this is one of the poorly documented feature of Oracle ( Or I may be looking
at the wrong place ). Is there any body out there uses this sample query
tool comes along with the Database Installation??

I have a question:

Is there any way we can increase the size of description that is displayed
in the results page. I could fix the max count problem but could not figure
out how to increase the size of description. Currently it shows only one
line about each document that is listed in the results page

Thanks in advance
Deen