URGENT: Need data migration tool

  • From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:02:44 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,

  Transportable tablespaces won't work because I don't want the entire dataset.
 I have been able to get the time to get business specs and we are
understaffed.

  I need a good tool for quickly refreshing dev/test using a random and easily
adjustable percentage of data.  A tool that will preserve all relationships,
constraints and that will migrate schemas and definitions.  Including one that
will migrate relationships between schemas that may only be in views and stored
procedures or database links.

  Help! :)

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.