Re: Two factor authentication for Oracle Database?

  • From: Craig Hagan <hagan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mark@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:00:34 -0500

I've done it with radius; even put together a small python radius server
using dynamodb which
did googleauth style authentication.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Mark J. Bobak <mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone ever configured two-factor authentication for Oracle DB
login? Is it even possible? Part of Advanced Security or maybe Identity
Managrment?

I've just started Google searching, but there doesn't seem to be much out
there.

-Mark

--

Craig I. Hagan
hagan(at)cih.com

*‘I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its
swiftness, **nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they
defend.’ *
* - Faramir from J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings*