Track the sessions

  • From: "Muhammed Soyer" <msoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 06:50:24 +0300

Hi Friends,
I want to ask if I can track the sessions . I mean I start an oracle forms
6i application on my machine A session is opened for the main window.
When I click a menu item a new window is opened and an other session is
opened for that window . I didnt give any user information for the second
session it takes the required login information from the first one in a way
.
I wonder if I can track the second session and find who its forked from ?

I hope I could explain the question clearly ..

Best Regards

Muhammed Soyer
Oracle Developer