From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Niall Litchfield
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 2:15 AM
To: ORACLE-L
Subject: Temporal Databases

Nope, not a Star Trek - Voyager reference though it sounds like one, but
something that our CEO was asked about by a customer. I have to confess
to never having heard the term. Other than FlashBack Query/Data Archive
has anyone any experience/understanding of this term as it relates to
Oracle?

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA