Re: Talking about Oracle Lab Setup - which VM provider do you prefer?

  • From: Don Seiler <don@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:31:04 -0600

Might not be quite what you were looking for, but here's a great blog post
by Steve Karam on building a nice VM training machine based on VMWare's
vSphere/ESXi. I've got it bookmarked and look at it once in a while to
daydream.

http://www.oraclealchemist.com/news/make-your-own-traininglab-environment-for-900/

--
Don Seiler