Re: Table belongs to Original tablespace after export with DataPump

  • From: Amir Gheibi <gheibia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:22:50 +0800

No. All the Tables. I suspect that it has happened because of the
permissions I gave to the importing user.The importing user have "resource"
and "create any directory"  permissions and I haven't set the importing
user's quota on the original tablespace. So it probably have unlimited
access to the original tablespace (by default and because of "resource"
permission) and creates the data in the original tablespace.
I'll have to validate that.

But what the remap switches in the impdp are for?