Re: Somewhat OT - Just wanted to say Thank You to all listers

  • From: Maria Gurenich <gurenich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:39:17 -0400

Indeed!
You, guys, ROCK.
I never even thought about creating a special email box for the list group.
It is sooo calming and cozy feeling of knowing that there are people, right
here, who do the same job as me, hit the same errors as me, resolve the same
issues and..... if something goes really crazy, i can just raise my hand and
they WILL HELP!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you EVERYBODY for your time, willing to help,
share and support!!!

Sincerely,