Re: Some facility to Oracle Master Certification?

  • From: "Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco" <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Polarski, Bernard" <Bernard.Polarski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:11:23 -0400

Thank you Bernard and Dennis,
I understood you, I never studied programming, and the first certification I
got in computer was an ocp. I got good jobs.
I think like you, but a certification help you to grow faster, and help you
to be a better professional.
Both of them are very important. Definetively be a responsible dba (read,
investigate, test) and certification is important. One of them can help you
a lot, but both of them are really powerful.

I really want to have a master certification, not because the certificate,
else because you really learn a lot.
I'm sad Oracle don't have a more flexible structure to take for example 5
exams to get oracle master certification, plus an exam much cheaper like
250U$, because the travel is expensive. Sun Certificatoin should be an
example to follow for Oracle.

Anyway you are right and I'll follow your advice, becoming more proactive,
I'll try to do some seminars, even when I'll lose money doing them, I'll do
for marketing.

About translation, I don't know, the true I'm trying to write in english,
because is more understandable for every one, technical english takes time,
but isn't so hard to learn, if you start reading using a dictionary first
pages takes weeks, but after that in 3 months you get enough skill to read,
is a little of patiente, If I do some course in spanish I'll send you Dennis
:), but before that I have to get two certifications.