Re: Slightly OT - Mysql Training

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:58:18 -0500

I had to chuckle at this one. I am guessing it is not merely an issue of
"time" per se. =)
mySql is rather ubiquitous in Linux distributions; even Oracle's own
(breakably unbreakable) Enterprise Linux comes shipped with mySql. And for
those that have a little Sybase or old school MS Sql Server thrown in with
their Oracle experience, there are some familiar commands (thinking of
"show").

But if you are dead-set on official training, I am afraid I have no ideas
for you.

On 3/13/07, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone has recommendations for good mysql training (instructor led
will be fine) for a oracle dba? No time to sit down and experiment and learn
by myself. Preferable in the NE region (or Hawaii).

TIA
RJamya

Charles Schultz