Session Timeouts...

  • From: "Shreeni" <shreeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:26:04 -0500

My TOAD connection time-outs almost every 10 mins of idle time. I checked my
SQLNET.ora and I dont see a timeout mentioned there. Infact it is a scimpy
file with just two lines -

We are  on RAC and TOAD is Is there any option with TOAD
I need to set ? I went thru every option in the Options dialog and cant see
an option for timeout. I checked the initxxx.ora file if there were any
params set there but nothing jumps up to suggest that. The default user
profile says "Unlimited" and there are no user-defined User Profiles or
Resource Profiles in the database.
Any way to overcome this ?
Thanks and have a good day
Thanks and have a good day.