Seattle-based DBA Available for Contract Work

  • From: "Mark Strickland" <mstrickland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:28:43 -0600

Greetings, I am senior-level Oracle 8/8i/9i Certified Professional with
10 years DBA experience (banking, aerospace, bio-tech, insurance,
utilities, marketing) and 14 years total IT experience looking for
contract DBA work preferably in the Puget Sound area, but I can travel
100%.  A six-month contract would be ideal.  I specialize in
database/SQL tuning, database design/development, and SQL, PL/SQL, and
Shell programming.  I have strong interpersonal, technical writing, and
project management skills.  I won't attach my resume here so as not to
cause pain for those without broadband.

Regards,
Mark Strickland
Seattle, WA