SQL Loader and Streams

Hi All,

On Oracle 10gR2, RHAS 4u7, running a multimaster streams setup.

So I have a two databases replicating to each other via streams.  I'm trying
to figure out a way to load data using SQL*Loader into one of the databases
without the data getting replicated to the other site.  I was thinking I
could set a tag for the sqlldr data so that I could exclude these from
getting replicated but not sure how this could be done.  My streams are
setup so that tagged values are excluded.  Any ideas?

--
mohammed