Re[2]: Oracle impdp parallel issues

  • From: Orion ten <orionten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dba.tyagisumit@xxxxxxxxx <dba.tyagisumit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:49:58 +0300

Hi
if it's RAC env,  try using cluster=n and post the error if any.
--
Orion
Monday, 24 November 2014, 10:01am +05:30 from sumit Tyagi
<dba.tyagisumit@xxxxxxxxx>:
HI Guys,
Same issue with expdp . Please help . Any recommendations .
Starting "SYS"."SYS_EXPORT_TABLE_01":  AS SYSDBA directory=EXPDP_21NOV14
dumpfile=expdp_23Nov14_LISTING_%U logfile=expdp_23Nov14_LISTING.log
tables=IME.BLS_MLSBLUE_LIST exclude=constraint,ref_constraint,index,statistics
parallel=4
Estimate in progress using BLOCKS method...
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE_DATA
Total estimation using BLOCKS method: 89.94 GB
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/GRANT/OWNER_GRANT/OBJECT_GRANT
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TRIGGER
ORA-31693: Table data object " IME.BLS_MLSBLUE_LIST " failed to load/unload and
is being skipped due to error:
ORA-29913: error in executing ODCIEXTTABLEPOPULATE callout
ORA-08103: object no longer exists
Master table "SYS"."SYS_EXPORT_TABLE_01" successfully loaded/unloaded
BR
Sumit

Sumit Tyagi
+91-7829543355