Re[1]:Apps patching order

  • From: "Prem Khanna J" <premj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 17 Aug 2004 04:24:48 -0000

Thanks Wayne.
i also do the same : go thro' the README and
decide about the pre-reqs.The patches that has to be
applied after a rapid install of 11.5.9 is nearly 40.
This is not said in one single document.

My collegues have made up the list of patches
over time & experience. But we face lot of
intermediate errors and so we are not sure how far
it is correct.

Any list which would give a guideline for patching
order would be greatly helpful.

Regards,
Prem.