Re: RMAN setup with TSM

  • From: "David Barbour" <david.barbour1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ravigaur1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:51:17 -0500

Ravi,

I'll send you a brief doc I wrote of some relevant stuff I extracted from
the Redbook and various other documents.  It presumes you're using Tivoli
Data Protection for Oracle (TDPO).  It also presumes your sys admins have
already installed the necessary software.  Let me know if you have any
questions.  The links and tips the others here have given you are all good
resources too.