Re: RE: Impdp an db_links.

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Dinh <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:12:07 +0100

Thanks I know have a suspect to try out thanks to the 860 questions required
when logging a datapump SR. Just have to work out when to do the change.

Niall Litchfield

On Jul 2, 2010 5:42 PM, "Michael Dinh" <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Strange because exclude=db_link works for me.

I have demo using include for brevity but did try exclude.

> expdp / schemas=seed dumpfile=s1.dmp include=db_link

Export: Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production on Friday, 02 July, 2010
9:38:02

Copyright (c) 2003, 2007, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

Connected to: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 -
64bit Production

With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing
options

Starting "OPS$ORACLE"."SYS_EXPORT_SCHEMA_01":  /******** schemas=seed
dumpfile=s1.dmp include=db_link

Estimate in progress using BLOCKS method...

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE_DATA

Total estimation using BLOCKS method: 0 KB

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/DB_LINK

Master table "OPS$ORACLE"."SYS_EXPORT_SCHEMA_01" successfully
loaded/unloaded

Dump file set for OPS$ORACLE.SYS_EXPORT_SCHEMA_01 is:

  /home/oracle/datapump/s1.dmp

Job "OPS$ORACLE"."SYS_EXPORT_SCHEMA_01" successfully completed at 09:38:08

Michael Dinh : XIFIN : 858.436.2929

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
laws.  BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN PROTECTED HEALTH
INFORMATION (PHI). BY ACCEPTING THIS MESSAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOREGOING,
AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS: YOU AGREE TO NOT DISCLOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY ANY PHI
CONTAINED HEREIN, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT
NECESSARY TO PERFORM YOUR OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE RECEIPT OF THIS
MESSAGE.  If the reader of this email (and attachments) is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
sender of the error and delete the e-mail you received. Thank you.