Re: Process died -- no info in trace files

  • From: Saad Khan <saad4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:31:43 -0400

Sorry, I was looking the trace files in the bdump directory.

When I checked the traces at udump, I found following in some of them:
*
Process P003 is dead (pid=25576, state=3):
kxfpg1srv
        could not start local P003
*** 2009-04-15 14:03:56.381
Process P003 is dead (pid=25580, state=3):
kxfpg1srv
        could not start local P003
*** 2009-04-15 14:03:57.384
Process P003 is dead (pid=25582, state=3):
kxfpg1srv
        could not start local P003
*** 2009-04-15 14:03:58.387
Process P003 is dead (pid=25584, state=3):
kxfpg1srv
        could not start local P003
*** 2009-04-15 14:03:59.417
Process P003 is dead (pid=25586, state=3):
kxfpg1srv
        could not start local P003*

Does this ring a bell?