Re: Periodic Stats Collection -- CBO Stats Myth?

  • From: "Sriram Kumar" <k.sriramkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:48:21 -0400

Hi William/Andrew,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I totally agree with you william on the potential impact of outdated
low_value and high_value on date columns and columns that are generated
using sequences.

I have a follow up question on how this data is populated. If I had done an
estimate percent say 10%, how does CBO guess the high value?.

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar