RE: Oracle forms error...

  • From: VICTORIA_PIERCE@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:38:11 -0500

In our Apps environment our temporary output files get really large
sometimes and blow up our /logs directory.  That's why I asked if you were
running Applications (the .TMP file name looked suspiciously familiar).
Try to get your system administrator to check the available disk space on
/var.  Then get  him to allocate more space if you're running low.

Vicki Pierce
Database Administration
x2401

Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/12/2004 03:25 PM
Please respond to
oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Oracle forms error...

...no access to the machine.  Yes, it's an applications environment.
...this would be why I'm not expected to get much of anywhere.

...I did find out that it was a form out of the fulfillment piece.  I
guess fulfillment ran some ridiculously huge job last night that ran for
12 hours.  My *guess* is that it was a tmp space issue.   ....why the
consultants aren't able to confirm this is beyond me.

...it's not really my problem either, but I thought that I might try this
list and see if it rung a bell with anyone.  ...this is, after all, my
secret weapon!!! J