Oracle eBusiness Suite Resources

  • From: "Denham Eva" <DEVA@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:32:56 +0200

This email is subject to Terms and Conditions as found in our Email Legal
Notice which forms part of this email message in terms of section 11 of the
Electronic Communications and Transaction Act 25 of 2002.   Please click on
http://www.mf.co.za/content/EMAIL_Legal_Notice.asp , or send a blank email to
disclaim@xxxxxxxxx By receiving, reading or acting upon this email you will
automatically be bound by the terms of the  Email Legal Notice.
Mutual & Federal Insurance Company Limited
Authorised Financial Services Provider

-----

Hello All,

As a Database Admin on a number of Oracle servers, the company I now
work for have also go eBusiness suite.
It is being expected of me to learn this application, does anyone know
of a mailing list much like this one?
Please!

Many Thanks
Denham