Re: Oracle Performance Graph

  • From: Balakrishna Y <krishna000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:12:53 +0530

Thanks Martin .. i know what you said .you are exactly right.

There are few benefits behind this ..

1. You can easily point out where the problem is .
2. You can easily highlight the numbers which is very high and low.
3. Through sql every thing can be achived but ..few people should have a
very good idea how to point which is bad or good.
4. My Management needs in graph format for better understanding .

I want to write on my own .. but i have never tried .. i just wanted to know
if people give me some basic idea . so that i can learn and customize
according to our requirements.

Thank you very much for your time Martin. Can you please glow some light on
this .

Regards

Bala