Re: Oracle Financials Training Options

  • From: "Stephen Andert" <andert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cholakov, Atanas Stoianov" <cholakov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:54:30 -0700

Atanas,

Thanks for mentioning that.  We do have some books and I don't mind reading,
so that will definitly be a component.  The downside is the quantity of
information and the difficulty in getting quiet time to read without
interruptions in order to get a solid understanding.  Sadly I am 99.9% sure
they will not let me travel overseas for a class (but I just may propose it
as I would love an excuse to travel on the companies money <grin>)

 *Stephen*
 Blog <http://cactustri.blogspot.com/> |
Photos<http://picasaweb.google.com/andert>| Race
Reports <http://andertfamily.net/racing_reports.aspx>