RE: Oracle Database Firewall beta

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jason.arneil@xxxxxxxxx>, <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:52:07 -0500

Andre,

The other thing to keep in mind, for folks that are in the beta program,
is that typically Oracle has a confidentiality agreement with you in
place that you won't disclose any of the good, bad, or ugly to anyone
other than Oracle.  How strictly they enforce this is the question, but
just be careful you don't get your shop in trouble by letting loose the
secret sauce while in beta.

Thanks,

Matt