Re: Oracle 12c DB Upgrade Survey

  • From: MARK BRINSMEAD <mark.brinsmead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: landstander668@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:01:52 -0500

Same here.

A short message with a "tinyurl" could look suspicious, I guess.

On the other hand, uptake of 12c could well be slow.  I don't happen to
know anybody who is running it in production.  Didn't we see almost the
same thing with 11g?

Jared, it might be interesting to take another survey -- for those who have
NOT upgraded to 12c, what are their reasons for waiting?