Re: Oracle 11g and fine-grained invalidation

  • From: Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mrosenblum <mrosenblum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 05:59:00 +0200

> Unfortunately if in the package there are declarations of
> types/variables/cursors, the whole count is off by the number of
> non-procedural unit  – and I at the current point I could not find any other
> metadata table to get what I need.

So now, you'd have to employ plscope to provide you with the metadata, that
enables you to find this offset...

And yes, definitely seek out Bryn, and ask him to provide us with proper
data dictionary based insight for this area.

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.RuleGen.com/pls/apex/f?p=14265:13