Oracle 10g AS process

  • From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:59:27 +0530

Hi all,
 We have got Oracle 10g AS (Release 10.1.2.0.0) installled on RHES
4(Nahant). Now I just wanted to know :
 1) What are the services should be started all the time when my server is
getting started? We are starting the following services : EMCTL,EMCTL
CONSOLE ONLY.
 2) How to automate the startup of these services? I know its possible thru
scripts but how to write these scripts ? Since I am a newbie to this system
(linux) , i finding myself in trouble. Is any site available to go thru the
scripts required for Oracle 10g AS and Oracle 9i .
 --
Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath