Objects/forms Auditing

  • From: "vikas arora" <vikas_arora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ODTUG-DEV2K-L@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:11:28 +0530

Hi Guys

I have got a solaris database server with a no. of xp clients.Also I have got a
single schema used by a no. of developers to compile the procedures and
Package.Actually I wanted to schedule a daily procedure that will run on night
and capture all the objects compiled a day before.I tried to use the last ddl
time of all objects view but consequently I wasn't able to capture the domain
user/machine name as I have got a single schema structure.Kindly suggest me a
way out for capturing the machine name/domain user who actually compiled the
procedure.Kindly make it clear that I don't want to use the standard auditing
feature of Oracle rather a standalone procedure is required that will run on
offpeak hours.

Another thing I have got a centralised middle file server between my clients
and server, from where the different locations are using the fmx files.Now I
wanted to capture the actual time/domain user when a particular fmx was put
across in that directory.Is it possible using DOS Programming or even through
Oracle.

Regards
Vikas Arora