Re: OTN download at fault

  • From: "Vishal Gupta" <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 16:08:45 +0100

When is Oracle going to learn to make their sites truly 24x7. Even if they want
to do some maintenance at the very least they can put up the maintenance info
their site. Earlier I use to depend on oracle for documentation access, but it
has become so unreliable that I resorted to local copy on my PC. Downloaded all
the docs for various databases and updated my links to local copy. When you are
using multiple pcs at various places then it very convenient to have online
docs really online. But alas one can not depend on oracle for that. I do host
docs on my own website, but since upload speed with home broadband is to so
good, so I have to now rely on local copy in office now.

Regards,
Vishal