OT: What about creating a repository of scripts of oracle-l

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 19:45:52 -0400

Some years ago I created a trigger for auditing ddls and shared here,
after that I fixed,

There are not too much script but I don't know if is possible to create a
repository of scripts to share.

Of course someone must be on charge of updating. It will be a lot of work
but I  think this can be very useful. because there will be stored by
Oracle release and edition, and this can be very help full.

Maybe someone who want to be an ACE or currently has an oracle site want to
do it :)

Specially I'm interested in creating a basic group of packages for any
application, to debug , trace, etc. I had done a little, but I can't share
it anyway.