RE: ORA-29278: SMTP transient error: 421 Service not available

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <xiaoyezi.xyz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:40:12 -0400

Xiaoyezi,

What everyone is telling you is that you need to find a Microsoft
Exchange Email server in your organization.  Use that IP address as the
Smtp Server address and 25 as the port number.

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.

        From: Stefan Knecht <mailto:knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>

        From: Stefan Knecht <mailto:knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>

        To: xiaoyezi.xyz@xxxxxxx