ODTUG 2010 Best Paper Award Winner Cary Millsap will speak at MOTS in September

  • From: Carol Dacko <dackoc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:32:43 -0400

The Michigan Oak Table Symposium (MOTS) is pleased to be presenting Cary
Millsap, the ODTUG 2010 Best Paper Award Winner, in September in Ann Arbor,
MI.  Cary will be among the 20 plus Oak Table members who will be presenting
on a variety of topics.  Today is the last day for early registration ($450
for two days).  MOTS will be held on the 16th and 17th of September.

The agenda, the list of speakers and biographies with hotel arrangements can
be found here:

http://michigan.oaktable.net

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible for this first time
event!

Plus, if you would like to attend the Michigan vs UMASS football game on
Saturday the 18th, please let me know. I can find you tickets!

Take care and see you soon!

Carol Dacko
Oracle Database Administrator Lead
University of Michigan