Move table online and update the indexes at the same time.

Hi all,
We need to rebuild our table and index segments. I guess we wouldn't have
problems rebuilding the indexes online. However, I don't see any way to
move tables online. Of course, I can issue ALTER TABLE ... MOVE ONLINE,
but this would invalidate all indexes of the table. I will have to rebuild
them and this would take hours. We cannot afford an outage of even seconds
(it would be an outage since our OLTP application will just time-out
without these indexes). I couldn't find the way to update indexes together
with tables. I know there is an option to update global indexes while
modifying a partition but could spot nothing about non-partitioned tables
and maintenance of indexes together with table move.

Please let me know if I miss something or the is some work-around for
this.

Thanks,
Alex