Migration tool - Data Integrator or Migration Workbench

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone have any experience to share for either tool?

  We actually own Data Integrator but the person who used it has moved on.

  Doing a 12i Apps implementation and moving data from:

  Sql Server, Access, Excel, MySql, Postgress and yes one small Dbase database.

  Most can handle Sql Server, Excel.

  I saw Migration Workbench can do MySql and I believe Access
  But what about Postgress (never have worked with it) and Dbase (20 years ago)

  So any thoughts to share?...

  Happy Halloween!

  Kathy
  Offical Candy Taster - chocolate is my specialty

http://mail.yahoo.com