RE: Memory minimums

  • From: "Blanchard, William G" <William.Blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andy Klock" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:49:15 -0500

I am trying to squeeze a new database onto a server but it isn't working
(which precipitated the email).  My initial thought was 1GB but I seem
to remember 512M was sufficient for 10g (or was that 9i) but I couldn't
find anything that specifically said "the absolute minimum to install an
oracle database is x".

WGB