RE: MF Cobol 4.0 and Oracle 10g

  • From: "Peter McLarty" <p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arvind.kumar2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:27:41 +1000

I guess it is since Peoplesoft Peopletools 8.48, latest version  is
using Server Express 4.0 and that is certified by PS to 10G 10.2.0.3

I suggest a sqlnet trace to confirm what you think you are seeing is
really happening. you may have more than one username and password
connecting. Do you use an app server like Tuxedo with this to run the
cobol

Cheers

Peter