Re: Logon Trigger and Cursors

  • From: "Daniel W. Fink" <Daniel.Fink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:05:08 -0600

Mladen,

Those tests are on the list of things to do (just low priority). I
always think that anything 'odd' may be a bug. I've RTFMed, scanned my
Hotsos notes and Optimizing Performance book and given it some thought.
If the tests show consistent behavior, it does not rule out a bug (it
just means that it is not release specific).

I ask the list because I am hopeful that someone on the list knows the
answer and by sharing it will increase my knowledge (as well as the
knowledge of the list).

Regards,
Daniel