Re: Large Dataset - Estimated 87TB needed for TEMP - suggestions?

  • From: "Mladen Gogala" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mgogala@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:20:49 -0500

On 01/27/2015 01:40 PM, Chris Taylor wrote:
Wow, thanks Mark!

Indeed, the GROUP BY was left over from trying to run this for multiple periods so I need to examine that - great catch.

Spiny Starfish - not familiar with this but I assume it's online somewhere? If so (and it's free) I'll pull it up/down and read over it.

Spiny Starfish is Mark's presentation from OOW, available for download here:

https://oracleus.activeevents.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=6472&tclass=popup

If you cannot download it, contact me directly, I have it on my computer and will gladly forward it to you.
And it's not free, it will cost you one virtual beer.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA