Re: Index locking?

  • From: Ram Raman <veeeraman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:41:01 -0500

Thank you for the replies.

I did not look at the wait event at that time.

The index type comes up as 'normal':

  1  select owner, table_name, index_name, index_type
  2  from dba_indexes
  3* where index_name = 'PS_JRNL_HEADER'
SQL>
SQL> /
OWNER        TABLE_NAME                     INDEX_NAME
INDEX_TYPE
SYSADM       PS_JRNL_HEADER                 PS_JRNL_HEADER
NORMAL