Re: Has anyone upgraded to

  • From: "Leng Kaing" <Leng.Kaing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:55:03 +1100

We've been for a few months now. The only major problem we've
had thus far is that last_analyzed date issue that I've emailed to the
list earlier - that is, if last_analyzed date is set to the future
(after a system change), re-analyzing the index will not work! You need
to either run a delete statistics on the index, or COMPUTE it.