Re: Grid Control agent monitor multiple IPs on single server

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pdba1966@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:36:47 -0300

Yes, it can do that. However, if you are talking about a failover cluster
(that's the only reason I can think of that would justify having different
IP addresses) then the matter becomes more complicated and you either need
one agent per home and a buttload of manual configs or one agent per server
and some emcli scripting to handle failovers.

hth
Alan.-