RE: Golden Gate and table sync checking

  • From: "Crisler, Jon" <Jon.Crisler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmann99@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:07:17 -0400

The user wants the ability to do active-active replication, but there
appears to be limited to no conflict resolution.  What happens if the
user updates the secondary DB with info that conflicts with the primary
? Also, Shareplex already had a compare / repair utility for table
checking....seems odd that one would have to buy another option for GG
to do that.  I would think that would be a firm requirement for the
basic product.