Re: GUI for AWR

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vbarac@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:58:07 +0100

I've taken a look at the dbtrends web page. I see that you don't mention
Grid Control -  or even database control - is there a reason for this. I
would have thought that that product provides much the same information and
insight and has the added advantage that you don't need to pay for it.

Niall

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Vladimir Barac <vbarac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hello, listers****
>
> ** **
>
> Could you recommend some GUI tool to display AWR data?****
>
> ** **
>
> Currently we are using SPViewer freeware version, and are planning to move
> to dbTrends (www.spviewer.com). Since budget is available for some decent
> shopping, I would like to have some recommendations for other tools, if
> available.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Vladimir Barac****

> This e-mail message and any attachments to it are for the sole use of the
> intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.
> This e-mail message and any attachments are the property of Yusuf A.
> Alghanim & Sons w.l.l. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (“Alghanim
> Industries”). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of
> this e-mail message or its attachments is prohibited. Any opinions expressed
> in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
> opinion of Alghanim Industries. If you are not an intended recipient, please
> notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
> message and any attachments.

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info