Re: [Fwd: Re: IDE for Oracle database]

  • From: Lyubomir Petrov <lpetrov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:16:32 -0700

Hmmm, this is strange. I tried using Release 9.2.0.1.0 and it works fine
for me...

I tried to change the name of the file, played with file and folder
attributes (read-only), but couldn't duplicate the behavior that you get.

By the way, I'm using GVim 6.2. What version are you using?

How are you logged in Windows? Administrator or normal user? What are
the file and folder attributes? Where is the editfile created? Try to
play around with all these...

It's so easy to figure out things like this in Linux using strace. Does
anybody know how to strace in Windows? :)

Regards,
Lyubomir Petrov